Monday, January 12, 2015

Day 3

Light squats were ok today...last week my physio stretched out my hips a bit and it has hurt to squat every time I've tried since then, and today was no exception. At first it hurt in the hole and when I walked around after, but by the time I got to my working sets it just hurt to walk around after.

I got up to 80 x 3 for my heavy triple today. I possible could have gone to 85 if I'd had safeties or a spotter, but I'm not quite ready for that yet. Hopefully soon!

Afterwards I did 5 sets of alternating 10 double overhead push presses with 15 lb kettle bells and 5 push ups. I really wish I could do full push ups...I don't know if the problem is with my core or my arms. I'll just have to keep working on them I guess. In any case those 5 rounds were way harder than I thought they'd be! My arms were super tired afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment