Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tweaking the Schedule

I realized I had light deadlifts and heavy deadlifts/rack pulls back to back, which is not wise for my back or posterior chain. Because my back is so sensitive right now, I try not to have squats or deadlifts back to back on the schedule I messed around with the 3rd, 4th, and 5th days so they now look like this. I also have trouble doing most HIIT cardio movements if my back is flared up (like it often does after squats) so I made it optional on my light back squat days.

Day 3
Heavy Triple Bench
Light 5s Back Squats
Push ups/burpees/farmer carries OR HIIT if back is ok

Day 4
Heavy triple Rack pulls/deads
Front Squats

HIIT

I'm really glad I will have had the chance to play around with this and try everything out before the semester starts. Hopefully by the 26th I'll have the major kinks ironed out and everything will be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment